- Thank you for the lovely performance. You were so professional, and the music was beautiful.
I have heard so many compliments already, and you were wonderful throughout the process. We didn't worry about anything.
I am excited to recommend you in the future.
Thank you for being a part of such a precious, sacred time for us, and doing your work with such excellence.
- I just want to say thank you for taking care of all of my clients! You and your musicians are always on time and always on top of everything! There is not one one wedding out of all the weddings we have done together, that I can't say have been anything but perfect! I never have to worry about the musician part of the ceremony as you all are always professional in every way! I appreciate our business relationship and look forward to future events together!
Angela Young Proffitt - Owner/CEO Elegant Weddings by Angela Wedding/Event Planner
- Just a note ,to Thank you for always providing wonderful service. As a Wedding Planner, I rely on your timing and appreciate you and your outstanding musicians, quality service, and professionalism. Everyone is such a joy. I look forward to many more years of working together.
Helen Morisette - Wedding Planner
- I've heard the Nashville Chamber Players many times and their experience shows. They have over 1,000 events under their belts. They've worked with some big names like Princess Anne, Johnny Cash, James Garner, and Governor Phil Bredesen - but you don't have to be famous. Diane Davich (the director of the Nashville Chamber Players) will treat you like you are.
Ralph Griggs - Minister
- You all were outstanding. Thank you very much.
R. Rick Hart - President, Tennessee Division - Renasant Bank
- I just wanted to thank you all for playing at my wedding!!!! The music made the moment and was everything that I dreamed of. Everyone kept talking about how great it was and that it seemed like a fairytale wedding, which is how it felt to me thanks to you.
Dee Anna Pursley Demian
- Thank you so much for all of your help with our wedding ceremony. The music was beautiful and you were a pleasure to work with. I am recommending you to everyone I know!
Natalie (Webb) Mathews
- I just wanted to thank you once again for a job so very well done at my daughter's wedding last Saturday. The music was superb and set the stage for what was for us a fabulous wedding. We received so very many compliments on your behalf from our guests. We truly appreciate your pivotal role in the ceremony and we will be recommending you whenever the opportunity arises.
- The trio that played at Tara and Eric's Wedding on May 31, 2008 were a dream come true! The music was as beautiful as the bride. We received so many compliments from our guests on the beauty of the music. They greatly enhanced the meal at the reception. One groomsman and bridesmaid just became engaged and asked for your name. Tara and I were very happy to pass that along.
Tara and Eric McDonough
- Thank you so much for playing at Carnton Plantation during our wedding ceremony. The music was beautiful and we received many compliments. You are very talented and we appreciate you sharing that with us. Thank you again.
Rick and Heidi Wells
- The Nashville Chamber Players were Excellent! We really enjoyed them at our wedding and reception. Thank you for your organization, communication and talent!
Wendi and Larimore Warren
Steven Curtis Chapman
James Garner (Rockford Files, Maverick guy )
Michael W. Smith
James Marsden (X-Men guy)